 Color / 1394
Re: Why do you love bley?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.color
Date:
Thu, 10 May 2007 00:49:24 GMT

In lugnet.color, Timothy P. Smith wrote:
   In lugnet.color, Richie Dulin wrote:
   In lugnet.color, David Laswell wrote:

They do, but some colors clash worse than others. Orange looks hideous next to dark-bley for some reason.

What reason? You seem to have come up with ‘reasons’ to support most of your assertions in this thread - why not this one?

Cheers

Richie Dulin

Truthfully, Orange clashes with a lot of colors. Even the pretty ones.

Works well enough with red, white and blue and I’m pretty sure I’ve seen it working well with dark bley although that may have been a different orange.

Tim