 Color / 1389
Re: Why do you love bley?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.color
Date:
Wed, 9 May 2007 17:49:04 GMT

In lugnet.color, David Laswell wrote:
   In lugnet.color, Timothy P. Smith wrote:
   And Tan.

Nope,

David, are you seriously going to tell me that what I like in colors isn’t correct? If so, you’ve got bigger issues than the color change.

I used Tan with new greys in this building, for example. It’s one thing for you to tell me you don’t like it. It’s something else for you to tell me that I shouldn’t like it. I like it. If you don’t like it, that’s fine. I accept that. But please don’t tell me what I like.

Tim