 Color / 1403
Re: Why do you love bley?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.color
Date:
Thu, 10 May 2007 09:54:16 GMT

In lugnet.color, Timothy P. Smith wrote:
   David, are you seriously going to tell me that what I like in colors isn’t correct? If so, you’ve got bigger issues than the color change.

I never said there was anything wrong with liking them, just that they don’t match well with tan because tan is a warm color while the bleys are unusually cool for a LEGO color. Although, given the abundance of shades and tints used in your building, and the fact that there’s minimal contact between tan and either of them (the only instances I can see are where the dark-bley stripe bumps up against the tan upper floor, but that interaction is very muted due to the dark-bley being otherwise surrounded by one of the few shades that it really blends well with). But I do have to suggest that you replace that bright red door with something that doesn’t look so out of place being a primary color on a building that’s otherwise made entirely of either darks or earthtones.