 Castle / Castle Organizations / Castle World / *921 (-100)
  Re: Final call for the Gathering seats!!

(...) I will be sticking my head in whenever possible too :-) (...) ...Cant wait! (49 more days!!!!) --- wubwub wubwub@wildlink.com www.sitcatsit.com <-- a guy and his cat www.wildlink.com <-- the wildlinks BrickFest 2001! The AFOL Community's (...) (23 years ago, 31-May-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: For Participants (was: Re: Final call for the Gathering seats!!)

(...) Yeah, I doubt anyone has some extremely bizarre MOCs that would look awful within a city. (Monasteries anyones? ;-) ...I think most of the buildings people would tend to bring (church, inn, shops) would be fine. But Frank, I think Jeff meant (...) (23 years ago, 31-May-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: For Participants (was: Re: Final call for the Gathering seats!!)

(...) Ok, great. I think then that just about anything which can be built on a baseplate or two will be fine. (...) Cool, with a large city, we can just make a representative portion of it, or perhaps not even make the whole scene contiguous. In (...) (23 years ago, 31-May-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: For Participants (was: Re: Final call for the Gathering seats!!)

(...) Just about anything is fine, short of very rocky, mountainous terrain and dense forests. Hills, boulders, and copses (is that correct pluralization?) of trees are all fine. (...) The city is large, although I haven't built any of it yet, so I (...) (23 years ago, 31-May-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: For Participants (was: Re: Final call for the Gathering seats!!)

(...) I can bring all the baseplates and scenery we will need beyond people's pre-constructed camps. (...) Jeff has already mentioned that the locale around the castle is pretty much fields, and the castle is on a lake. I'm going to assume we can (...) (23 years ago, 31-May-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  For Participants (was: Re: Final call for the Gathering seats!!)

Sorry to FUT my own message. This post is directed to those of you who are definitely going to be at the Gathering. (i.e. Physically at the Brickfest.) I was talking to Nathan today and we brainstormed stuff to think about. Here's what we came up (...) (23 years ago, 31-May-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: Final call for the Gathering seats!!

(...) Added! (URL)There has been some concern around the castle, because in our land "wear and (...) Well, either way, everyone is welcome to join our discussions. :-) -Shiri (23 years ago, 30-May-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: Final call for the Gathering seats!!

My King is in! He is 22 years (Human years - what's that in minifig years?) old and a little faded, but still strong, still proud, and still in command. He will come with one advisor who needs a seat, but the rest of the army will camp a little way (...) (23 years ago, 30-May-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Final call for the Gathering seats!!

Hey everyone!! If you haven't yet, consider participating in _the Gathering_ at Brickfest 2001! You can participate even if you're not going to be physically attending, and even if you haven't officially joined Castle World (although the latter is (...) (23 years ago, 30-May-01, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.castle.org.cw, lugnet.events.brickfest) !!

  Re: My Site!

I had seen this a few days thought and thought it was really great (on brickshelf). The cottage is the most fantastic interior I've ever seen. Its just over-flowing with detail! Leah Cardaci <leah_cardaci@hotmail.com> wrote in message (...) (23 years ago, 30-May-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw, lugnet.belville)

  Re: My Inn :)

(...) Tamy, Very nice!. I like the use if the Adventurers base plate (as Mark mentioned). The bar area is what I like the best - it's very well done and well stocked. I'm almost a little jealous... are those Guarded Inn signs both original?? :) (...) (23 years ago, 29-May-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Craig is alive! (was:Re: MIA: Craig Hamilton ("craigo-lego") ?!?!?)

Hey all, Well, Craig is indeed alive. He has been offline but for once it was not his fault - his house was hit by lightning! He's ok though, but all his phone jacks were out for a while. His WebTV is still out. As for his site, since he hasn't been (...) (23 years ago, 26-May-01, to lugnet.people, lugnet.castle.org.cw, lugnet.org.us.dixielug, lugnet.loc.us.ga) !

  Re: My Site!

(...) Howdy =) I've already told you how great your site is, but I just wanted to say again how great it is. =) hehe. Seriously though, you did a really nice job with the graphic design and those building designs in the Belville scale are just (...) (23 years ago, 26-May-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw, lugnet.belville)

  Re: My Site!

(...) I love the site Leah , I even added it to my favorites. Your site has a great look , better than most of the other lego sites looks by far. You have made a good use of other themes with your Castle models , i.e. using Bellville and such. I'll (...) (23 years ago, 26-May-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw, lugnet.belville)

  Re: My Site!

(...) Tim Coats' hummingbirds. You can see the original hummingbirds and some of Tim's other animal creations at the old Castle world site under creatures. (URL) (23 years ago, 26-May-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw, lugnet.belville)

  Re: My Site!

(...) Wow. Leah, this is very nice work. The biographies (that I read - I'll admit I haven't gone through everything yet) really hang together and the characters feel real, if that makes sense. I'm cross-posting this to .publish because completely (...) (23 years ago, 26-May-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw, lugnet.belville, lugnet.publish)

  Re: My Site!

Wow Leah! That's mighty purty-ful. Nice work...really. Sorry it took so long to get back to post, but there is so much to see. I like the idea of mixing figure scales (This was being discussed a couple of days ago elsewhere), and just had a thought (...) (23 years ago, 26-May-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw, lugnet.belville)

  My Site!

Hey everbody :-) I've finally put up a Web page for my LEGO creations. There' s not a lot up yet, but it has little bit of everything. The address is: www.geocities.com/skyllarplace. For those wondering about the crossposting to .Belvillle, my (...) (23 years ago, 26-May-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw, lugnet.belville) !

  Re: My Inn :)

(...) Thanks Brian :) Yes the roof just floats on the top, the red border around the bottom of the roof holds it in place nicely. That roof really frustrated me.. falling apart at least 10 times.. it's pretty sturdy now, though I'm still a little (...) (23 years ago, 24-May-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: My Inn :)

(...) Very cool inn, Tamy! Excellent job on the roof, that does look like it was very tricky. As someone else mentioned, good use of an oddball baseplate, too. I also like the name - but I'm biased, since my household in the SCA is the Silver Talon (...) (23 years ago, 24-May-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: My Inn :)

(...) I Agree with the above! A very nice roof construction. Roofs can really make a great building look even better! I also agree that sometimes less is better then more. You could make 4 really nice, big bedrooms on the second floor instead of 8 (...) (23 years ago, 24-May-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: My Inn :)

Hmmm I guess when I look at the pics now, I can see why people think that... it never dawned on me because I knew they are red.. the windows are red, the tiles are red and the doors are red.. bad lighting :( Still not sunny today, so I might have to (...) (23 years ago, 24-May-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: My Inn :)

(...) How about the windows for that matter? Paint or Photoshop ;) (...) Same here (...) Sure would be nice. -Kyle (...) (23 years ago, 24-May-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: My Inn :)

(...) I think it needs "lasers" :^D Actually, that's a real nice looking inn. I like how you built it on the Adventurers baseplate. The roof is very impressive. If I can suggest something, I think it would be nice if you took out half the beds on (...) (23 years ago, 24-May-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: My Inn :)

(...) Very nice, everything a traveler could want, a bed, beer, a dining room, and the outside in interesting architecturally. George (23 years ago, 24-May-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: My Inn :)

According to traceroute I'm loosing ip registration for that address at the European Regional Internet Registery in Vienna, which I'm sure you all wanted to know :) "James Stacey" <James@minifig.co.uk> wrote in message news:GDu769.J9D@lugnet.com... (...) (23 years ago, 24-May-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: My Inn :)

Cant see it. seems to be some sort of problem with the ip James "Mookie" <Mookie1@telocity.com> wrote in message news:3B0C779F.E63034...ity.com... (...) (23 years ago, 24-May-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: My Inn :)

It is great Tamy! I have really tried to build something on that baseplate but I have never been able to, I think it´s quite tricky to build on. I'm very impressed with everyone who manages to make something nice out of it, and you have really (...) (23 years ago, 24-May-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: My Inn :)

Thanks Shiri, glad you liked it :) and yes, it's not a box with a roof! hehehehe I'd like to put a little more detail into the walls... though I need more bricks.. I have too much of my village still built and I'm not willing to rip anything apart (...) (23 years ago, 24-May-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: My Inn :)

(...) Sharp. Exceptional devotion to privacy in bedchambers. If I were a medieval traveler I would appreciate that. Seriously. JSA -- Green Bay Lacrosse-- Play hard; play often. (23 years ago, 24-May-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: My Inn :)

(...) corner of the building; I like the diagonal/curved part, nice touch. You definitely didn't just build a cube with a roof. ;-) (I'm paraphrasing you from when you coomented on *my* inn... way back when ;-) I like the idea of barrels in the (...) (23 years ago, 24-May-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  My Inn :)

They aren't the best pictures, though I wanted to post my Inn, so after messing around with some lighting and trying a few things, I've got some halfway decent pics till it's sunny out again :) I have to thank Anthony (Sava) for helping me name this (...) (23 years ago, 24-May-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.castle.org.cw) !

  Re: CW Update

(...) Welcome aboard! :-) (...) Hey, yep, no prob, me and my Mavica will be there. ;-) (...) Cool! I might take up on that. -Shiri (23 years ago, 20-May-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: CW Update

(...) I, and my sig-fig have been added to the site as well. Yay!!!! And on another note... I assume that somebody will be bringing a digital camera to the gathering. I intend to bring an old-fashioned (i.e. 35mm) one with me, but if anybody's got a (...) (23 years ago, 20-May-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: Chapter 2. Location: Helfire

(...) I'm glad you did! I think that was my main point - to give a little more info, background, fill you in on the details. Someday I hope to put all my chapters in a totally stand-alone format, with no structure or character descriptions or (...) (23 years ago, 20-May-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  CW Update

Hey gang, This is just a little heads up about the Castle World site. I've added a page for updates so you can see what new things have been added a lot easier. There are plenty of new characters (mostly from Anthony Sava and Chris Maddison) and (...) (23 years ago, 20-May-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  MIA: Craig Hamilton ("craigo-lego") ?!?!?

Whatever happened to Craig Hamilton, aka "craigo-lego" ("(URL) not heard from him in over a month. Today, I tried to send him an email message (asking him how he was doing), and the message *BOUNCED*! When I tried to visit his webpage, I got a "404" (...) (23 years ago, 19-May-01, to lugnet.people, lugnet.org.us.dixielug, lugnet.loc.us.ga, lugnet.castle.org.cw, lugnet.general, lugnet.announce)

  Re: Chapter 2. Location: Helfire

Hey Shiri, cool story! You did a great job in introducing us to several new characters and I got a better feel for what was going on in Helfire. Emmy's house was pretty cool too, I liked the way the slopes gradually, well, sloped up toward the (...) (23 years ago, 18-May-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: Chapter 2. Location: Helfire

(...) Well, even though you're incredibly biased on this one ;), I'll forgive you since the story is really good. Another winner Shiri. --Anthony (23 years ago, 18-May-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: Chapter 2. Location: Helfire

(...) Hey! What's with the cliffs and the hanging and all that?? That's not fair..! ;) Good work, Shiri! Joel J (23 years ago, 18-May-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: Chapter 2. Location: Helfire

(...) Wow. Even though I saw the pics, and read the story, when it's all put together, it has a certain...something...about it. Very well done, Shiri. Truly amazing. Even I can't wait for Chapter 3! :-) -Chris (23 years ago, 18-May-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Chapter 2. Location: Helfire

What more can I say? (URL) and feedback extremely welcome!! -Shiri "the Dutchess" Dori (23 years ago, 18-May-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.castle.org.cw) !!

  Re: The Gathering - think about it and please RSVP

From the sounds of it, I'll have 4 attending, Jeff is able to clone 3 and you're doing 1 for me :) I wish I could be there myself, though at least some of my Characters get to enjoy! Thanks to both of you! Tamy (...) (23 years ago, 15-May-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw, lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: The Gathering - think about it and please RSVP

(...) Cool! I'm looking forward to meet you and everyone else. So can I put you down for definitely-being-at-the-fest? Plus, what I mean by "seats" is within the Gathering hall (which Jeff Stembel is kindly providing us!). So if you want your 'figs (...) (23 years ago, 15-May-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw, lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: The Gathering - think about it and please RSVP

I expect to be bringing my Castle World :) to the BrickFest. But I don't know if any of my people will be participating. I case they do, don't worry about seating, I'll bring a throne room. Thanks, Elliot Hyde ehyde@mac.com (...) (23 years ago, 14-May-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw, lugnet.events.brickfest)

  The Gathering - think about it and please RSVP

Hey folks! Brickfest is getting closer (less than two months away now!) and I, being a stickler, would love to get more details confirmed. Jeff S. is kindly coordinating the connection between CW and the B-fest, which is great coz he's a local... (...) (23 years ago, 14-May-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw, lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: Pics of my Sig-fig are now up!

(...) Tammy doesn't mind takign the pics , she says it doesn't cost her anything really :). Next up will be a wizrad with his apprentice. (23 years ago, 13-May-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: Pics of my Sig-fig are now up!

(...) -the Rascal King (23 years ago, 13-May-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: Castle Roll Call/Survey

Ok, here goes mine! it has been too long since I've filled one of these out.. Name: Tamyra Teed (Tamy) (Nicks: Mookie, LadyM or LegoMaiden) Gender: Female Year of Birth: Old... We'll just say in the 60's... Mental Age/Status of Inner Child: 11 (...) (23 years ago, 13-May-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw, lugnet.castle)

  Castle Roll Call/Survey

I was doing a bit of digging around, and I found my first roll call, a year ago. So, I figured to do an update, and try to "theme" it a bit. Here goes: Name: Chris Maddison Gender: Male Year of Birth: 1982 Mental Age/Status of Inner Child: 10 or (...) (23 years ago, 11-May-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw, lugnet.castle, lugnet.people)

  Re: Newest Addition To Castle World

(...) Hi Bryan, First of all, I know how upsetting it can be when you don't get any response to your posts. So I totally hear you on that. As for CW updates, I know Nathan does his best, but even *he* is human (hard to believe, I know! He does a (...) (23 years ago, 7-May-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: Newest Addition To Castle World

The link at the bottom of your first post leads to what appears to be the beginning of a page, only a paragraph or so long, but the text is all squished together, and the link in your second post leads me to a 'page not found' error. Perhaps that is (...) (23 years ago, 6-May-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: Newest Addition To Castle World

(...) me or done anything , everybodys too busy with the July meeting. And another thing is , I sent in a creature (it doesn't have a pic , big deal , there's a character with no pic in there) , and cw's been updated a few times , I can plainly see (...) (23 years ago, 6-May-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: Some expansion on the tournament idea

I like the idea of having different tournaments. I bet a lot of people will join these last-minute, so I think keeping them as cool-but-simple as possible is best. If we do go with the "strength points" method as Chris suggests, a good number would (...) (23 years ago, 5-May-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw, lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Some expansion on the tournament idea

Hello all, I've been giving some more thought to the tournament that would happen at The Gathering at Brickfest 2001. I got to thinking; we all have been discussing this a bit, and people are wanting different things. So, here's what I toss up to (...) (23 years ago, 5-May-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Last minute scan before it gets packed into a box...

(...) Oh, I'm not saying eyewear didn't exist in such times.. I'm not sure they do in .my. realm.. I just haven't given it thought. But it is such a nice head that not using it seems kind of a waste. must think on it. (...) Thanks for the kind (...) (23 years ago, 3-May-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: Last minute scan before it gets packed into a box...

(...) See: (URL) sites are claiming eyewear existed at least as early as the 10th century -- seems like a castle era to me, even if a little late. Castle Blacktron time and technology will work a little differently, but first I have to finish (...) (23 years ago, 3-May-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: Last minute scan before it gets packed into a box...

(...) Hehe... nice scene, Richard. I've done the same with Cam, as well, but I haven't put her into my castle theme because I haven't decided if my society has developed enough to invent corrective lenses, yet. hehe. :) If you check my brickshelf (...) (23 years ago, 3-May-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: Last minute scan before it gets packed into a box...

(...) She's a BABE!!!! Great scene Richard! The customization on her bo-Um.... FRONT is well done. (...) Looking forward to it!!!! Matt -- (23 years ago, 3-May-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: Last minute scan before it gets packed into a box...

(...) The torso on the left is standard issue Blacktron I. The torso on the right is definitely a custom. (...) Lightsabre handle with Belville crown, possibly with the pin broken off the bottom. (23 years ago, 3-May-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: Last minute scan before it gets packed into a box...

Nice little scene Richard. Did you make both of those torsos? I'm not familiar with space torsos, so forgive my ignorance... They both look great together, so I am guessing you made them both. Really nice work. One question: What is she holding? (...) (23 years ago, 3-May-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Last minute scan before it gets packed into a box...

Hey Y'all: This is a last minute scan of something I have been toying with in between packing all of my other Lego for a move I must make. Take a look at the shockingly poor quality of the MOC scan at: (URL) yeah, that's what Cam of Alpha Team looks (...) (23 years ago, 3-May-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: The Sea Wolves

They are really cool. I love the custom sails... ..hmm that gives me an idea :) James Stacey www.minifig.co.uk "Frank Filz" <ffilz@mindspring.com> wrote in message news:3AEDD5F7.493F@m...ing.com... (...) Cutters (...) (23 years ago, 1-May-01, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.castle, lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: The Sea Wolves

(...) Actually, the first picture is technically showing Castle creations... Special thanks go to Sheree Rosenkrantz for the sails. Note that these ships are slight mods of the little cutter in 6277 Imperial Trading Post. One difference is that (...) (23 years ago, 30-Apr-01, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.castle, lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: Massive Update: Character Bios

(...) Thanks Wilson! (...) Yeah, I want to make the lances a bit bigger for all of them too, but I need more 1x1 grey rounds first. :-) -Chris (23 years ago, 29-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: Massive Update: Character Bios

Hey Chris, great job on all the extensive background info on all the well-designed characters! I read through most of them and started to visualize your realm. The dragon lancers were especially cool! I liked how you photographed them, with the (...) (23 years ago, 28-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: Delegations to the July Meeting

Oh dear! I must've missed this post. Sorry, Frederick, but I hope that "better late than never"!... (...) Your participation will certainly not be prohibited! Everyone is welcome. First off, what Leah said is true; you don't *need* pictures in order (...) (23 years ago, 28-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: Massive Update: Character Bios

(...) Thanks! (...) It doesn't take a whole lot to make 10 clone heads look totally different...just an Xacto knife, a Sharpie, imagination, and LOTS of patience. :-) -Chris (23 years ago, 27-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: Massive Update: Character Bios

That's some cool stuff! Man, I guess i'm going to have to start customizing my own heads. All I have are smilies and the 3 or 4 different pirate style heads, Since I haven't collected much of anything in years... (23 years ago, 27-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: Massive Update: Character Bios

(...) Thanks much! (...) Gimme a few decades, and I might have something...:-) (...) True...but just because they're more powerful doesn't mean they're tougher to defeat. One just has to be unconventional. :-) (...) All good things to those who (...) (23 years ago, 27-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: Massive Update: Character Bios

(...) Heehee...I think I need about 30 more characters for that. :-) (...) Yeah, yeah...always picking everything apart. Chill out. :-) -Chris (23 years ago, 27-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: Massive Update: Character Bios

(...) Heh. :-) Thanks again. (...) Go for it! That's what it's there for. -Chris (23 years ago, 27-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: Massive Update: Character Bios

(...) Thanks Elin! I actually only used the round tiles because I ran out of square ones, but I liked the look, so it's ok. :-) (...) Aye, that it did. But I'm glad it's done now. I'm in the stages of writing Chapter 2 now; hopefully it'll be on the (...) (23 years ago, 27-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: Massive Update: Character Bios

(...) I think the biographies are simply awesome!! I love all the pictures, every character is totally unique but as real as you can get and all look very dangerous looking... I really loved your story from your main page...I hope you post a 2nd (...) (23 years ago, 27-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: Massive Update: Character Bios

Wow, Chris! OK, OK, so I've seen this all in person, but when it's all put together, you've got some pretty amazing stuff going on. And the amount of figs you've got backgrounds for is just amazing. If you keep it up, we might have to upgrade you to (...) (23 years ago, 26-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: Massive Update: Character Bios

(...) Or optionally go to: (URL) click on all the nicely framed links on the left so you don't have to put in each url seperately. ;) It looks really good, Chris - of course I've alread told you that by email. But I had to hop on the bandwagon here, (...) (23 years ago, 26-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: Massive Update: Character Bios

(...) First of all I really like mayor Dubin's house. Very nice design, black, white and red is a good combination. The roof, the chimney the way the second storey is bigger than ther first. I could go on and on ;) Not to mention the beds! I just (...) (23 years ago, 26-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Massive Update: Character Bios

Hello all, I just finished updating my website, adding over 75 (yes, 75!) character biographies, as well as adding a structures page, which, while very thin at the moment, will soon showcase all my major structures in great detail. Also added was a (...) (23 years ago, 26-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw, lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.minifigs) !!

  Re: Finally! an Update!

Pretty cool Tamy! I have to commend your walk on the dark side too! Should I first say: Welcome! I have heavily modified many of my castle bits, and while the purists sometimes get grumpy, I think it's mode fun to have different weapons and (...) (23 years ago, 25-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: My delegates for Brickfest 2001

(...) Yep, I've been planning on having a few extra seats, but there is still the possibility there wouldn't be enough. I just want to make sure as many people get their numbers in. There is also the chance I'll have to limit the number of delegates (...) (23 years ago, 24-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: My delegates for Brickfest 2001

(...) I'm not sure yet if I will have any factions to have delegates (well, perhaps the Wolfpack could field a couple delegates), but I'd be interested in reserving two or three seats, and if I don't use them, they would be open to others. On (...) (23 years ago, 24-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: My delegates for Brickfest 2001

(...) Hmm... Perhaps a good idea would be to prepare at *least* ten or twenty extra seats. I'm sure that, in the far fetched event of no spontaneous drop-ins that would like to participate, other people (already participating) would gladly fill in (...) (23 years ago, 24-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Brickfest Delegates... maybe?

I would just like to say that I love the idea of the royal meeting. However, I will be unable to attend any of the brickfest festivities. Since, as Joel has said, I am a premier castle worlder, it saddens me that none of my figs can attend, for two (...) (23 years ago, 24-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: Minifig sorting - close to 300 figs

(...) Well.. I confess to slipping on some of your key chars, but I think I saw Scar sneaking in amidst the villagers. Likely up to something, no doubt. ;) (...) Woo... that's a lot of villagers. The troops look nicely organized as well. :) (...) (...) (23 years ago, 24-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: My delegates for Brickfest 2001

(...) I'll need to know the total number of minifig delegates by June 1st if I'm going to get the great hall and castle done for Brickfest. After that, seats would have to be given up voluntarily by other delegates. :) Jeff (23 years ago, 24-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Castle-themed wallpaper

Hey! Over the next few weeks, I'm going to be making castle themed wallpaper for anyone that wants to spiff up their desktop castle style. The first of the series features General Reganok and his legions marching deep into enemy territory to conquer (...) (23 years ago, 24-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: My delegates for Brickfest 2001

Hey Wilson!! Glad you can come, and I already updated the delegate page with your info: (URL) I'll use this as a reminder to anyone who hasn't RSVP'd participation and/or delegates yet. It's not *urgent*, but it would be nice to know how many people (...) (23 years ago, 24-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: Computer woes and character delays

(...) If Mr. Bunny is correct, that's not a big repair -- maybe $20-30 USD if you are able to do it yourself or have a friend that can do it for you. Even if the system is fried, you should see what you can salvage: RAM, an extra CD-ROM player (...) (23 years ago, 23-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: Minifig sorting - close to 300 figs

(...) My brother and I came up with a similar torch by using two of the chrome headlights and one of the chrome light saber handles. Stick the lightsaber handle between the two chrome dishes (facing out). One dish acts as a stand and the other is (...) (23 years ago, 23-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: Computer woes and character delays

(...) Shiri... The same thing has happened to me before... sounds like the power supply in the computer.... I doubt if the HD is gone.... you might be able to take the HD to your local computer tech and they prob will be able to transfer the lot (...) (23 years ago, 22-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: Finally! an Update!

Thanks Leah, glad you enjoyed! I didn't want the page to just show one pic, granted it was a lot more work. I think it turned out better! Well, depends on which one you mean, since I made two different ones.. they were both done in the same way (...) (23 years ago, 22-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: Minifig sorting - close to 300 figs

(...) Hmm, interesting idea. I've got a LOT of headlights, I'd probably actually run out of the chrome 1x1x2 tubes first though. (23 years ago, 22-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: Minifig sorting - close to 300 figs

(...) actually clear a path from the building area to the parts. I like your figs, the non-soldier figs are all interesting combinations. Quite a few seem to already have a lot of personality. (...) Celebrities from your realm, or other people's? (...) (23 years ago, 22-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: Finally! an Update!

Nice characters. I like the use of multiple pictures and pictures of different characters interacting. They add a lot to the bios. You've done a great job of making your characters seem like individuals. How did you make that Staff of Fire? It's (...) (23 years ago, 22-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: Computer woes and character delays

(...) then". (...) That's awful! If it's that important, and no one else can get the files off, try to get a professional computer repair company to get the files off the hard drive. This is the thing that inspires people to get a CDRW Drive, so (...) (23 years ago, 22-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: Minifig sorting - close to 300 figs

(...) One thing I'd like to add...the torches next to the royal throne were something I was just tinkering around with, and thought they looked pretty cool, so I stuck a couple on there. I haven't seen anybody do this before, but I might be (...) (23 years ago, 22-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Minifig sorting - close to 300 figs

Hey all! While Chris was here, he helped me sort *all* my minifigs. He helped me create a lot of figs, some of them were already there earlier, but now they're much more organized... Here are the results: (URL) of it's self explanatory, but just a (...) (23 years ago, 22-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw) !

  Re: Computer woes and character delays

(...) My advice, I dunno if it will do anything. Yank the harddrive outta the old comp, and when you get a new one, try it. See if it still works. If so, *YAY* you have the pics again. -- Mark Nelson (23 years ago, 21-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Computer woes and character delays

Hi everyone, I wanna apologize. I had about 100 or more pictures of some totally awesome characters in my grasp, and I let them slip. Let me explain. For the past year or so, Chris Maddison has been making minifigs, including some modified figs, and (...) (23 years ago, 21-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: Finally! an Update!

I have left the land of the Purist with this update, Pawel and Sava tell me that's not a bad thing though ;) I wanted something different, granted I believe someone else has done a double blade halberd already, though I wanted one! Also, my server (...) (23 years ago, 21-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.castle.org.cw)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact