Subject:
Brickfest Delegates... maybe?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.org.cw
Date:
Tue, 24 Apr 2001 07:52:34 GMT

I would just like to say that I love the idea of the royal meeting.  However, I
will be unable to attend any of the brickfest festivities.  Since, as Joel has
said, I am a premier castle worlder, it saddens me that none of my figs can
attend, for two reasons.  One, of course, I won't be there.  Second, I don't
even trust my figs to my own mother, and I couldn't even begin to fathom myself
mailing them off to someone.

BUT...  if someone who is a attending wanted to build my characters to attend
the meeting, I wouldn't be opposed to the idea at all.

If such a person wished to do this, then my choices for my delegates would be
Ulmerad, Daravon, Allamir, Garalt and possibly Alyia, though only Ulmerad and
Daravon would NEED seats, room permitting the other three would sit down at the
table as well.

If noone can, well, thats alright, maybe next time I'll be able to attend and
bring all the little lovely stuff that I'd like to show off with me.

Anyway, I'm sorry for not being able to attend brickfest, I would have enjoyed
showing off my dragon to everyone.  Y'all just make sure you take plenty of
pictures for me to gawk at.

--Anthony

http://www.geocities.com/savatheaggie/legohome.html