Re: Minifig sorting - close to 300 figs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.org.cw
Date:
Tue, 24 Apr 2001 03:33:59 GMT

In lugnet.castle.org.cw, Shiri Dori writes:
Hey all!

While Chris was here, he helped me sort *all* my minifigs. He helped me
create a lot of figs, some of them were already there earlier, but now
they're much more organized...

Here are the results:

Most of it's self explanatory, but just a few comments.
* Chris created the black dudes. I haven't decided who they are just yet.
* You might notice a few celebrities within the peasants of Helfire, but if
you don't, no big deal. :-)

Well.. I confess to slipping on some of your key chars, but I think I saw
Scar sneaking in amidst the villagers. Likely up to something, no doubt. ;)

The minifig count so far is:

Population of Helfire: 144
The Ocean Cubs (not including Franz): 76
Forestmen: 38
Royal + guards: 8
Black soldiers: 7
Big Five + Gareth: 6

Total: 279

Woo... that's a lot of villagers. The troops look nicely organized as well. :)

I've got more material to make figs, I just haven't gotten to it yet. But
soon.... soon. ;-) Now I just gotta sort the *rest* of my collection. You
know- bricks and those things. ;-)

LMKWYT,
-Shiri

Where's the village?? *ducks!* ;) Can't wait to see whatcha dowith them all.

P.S. Seems like the computer will be salvagable; the problem was mostly air
conditioning of the computer, and it overheated. So hopefully I'll have
Chris's pics soon - yay!

Outstanding! Can't wait to see his as well.

I've been sorting my figs for a week now, a little each night. I can
appreciate the effort you two put into those pictures.

I didn't .quite. realize that I had so many castle-worthy villager figs, but
I can truthfully say that I haven't nearly as many as you. :) I have a 1/2
baseplate with 8 rows @ 6 figs deep = 48 thus far.

Joel J