 Castle / 9217
Re: My Inn :)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.castle.org.cw
Date:
Tue, 29 May 2001 13:52:52 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Tamyra Teed writes:
They aren't the best pictures, though I wanted to post my Inn, so after
messing around with some lighting and trying a few things, I've got some
halfway decent pics till it's sunny out again :)

I have to thank Anthony (Sava) for helping me name this creation!  I
could only get one name to pop out of my brain, and it didn't seem
right, so he picked a perfect one for me!

I suppose, you want a link to click on by now... I guess I could give
you that!

As always, any comments, suggestions.. post ;)

http://64.193.132.185/Mookie/
Or.. direct link...
http://64.193.132.185/Mookie/talon.html

Enjoy!
Tamy

Tamy,

Very nice!. I like the use if the Adventurers base plate (as Mark mentioned).
The bar area is what I like the best - it's very well done and well stocked.

I'm almost a little jealous... are those Guarded Inn signs both original?? :)

....or did you print out the copy that was made available sometime back - I
forget by whom... :)

Also -- it looks like you used Kevin Hall's torso designs - what kind of
printer did you use, or did you take them to a Kinko's or some such to be
printed?

Joel J