 Castle / 9100
Re: My Inn :)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.castle.org.cw
Date:
Thu, 24 May 2001 11:20:35 GMT

According to traceroute I'm loosing ip registration for that address at the
European Regional Internet Registery in Vienna, which I'm sure you all
wanted to know :)

"James Stacey" <James@minifig.co.uk> wrote in message
Cant see it. seems to be some sort of problem with the ip

James

"Mookie" <Mookie1@telocity.com> wrote in message
They aren't the best pictures, though I wanted to post my Inn, so after
messing around with some lighting and trying a few things, I've got some
halfway decent pics till it's sunny out again :)

I have to thank Anthony (Sava) for helping me name this creation!  I
could only get one name to pop out of my brain, and it didn't seem
right, so he picked a perfect one for me!

I suppose, you want a link to click on by now... I guess I could give
you that!

As always, any comments, suggestions.. post ;)

http://64.193.132.185/Mookie/
Or.. direct link...
http://64.193.132.185/Mookie/talon.html

Enjoy!