 Castle / 9108
Re: My Inn :)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.castle.org.cw
Date:
Thu, 24 May 2001 13:54:30 GMT

Hmmm I guess when I look at the pics now, I can see why people think
that... it never dawned on me because I knew they are red.. the windows
are red, the tiles are red and the doors are red.. bad lighting :(
Still not sunny today, so I might have to wait till Saturday when we
have our fest for someone else to take some pics for me.. or hope that
my brother brings back the Mavica someday....

Elin Overnas wrote:

It is great Tamy!

I have really tried to build something on that baseplate but I have never been
able to, I think it´s quite tricky to build on. I'm very impressed with
everyone who manages to make something nice out of it, and you have really
succeded!

One question, are the doors really brown? Or are they just really good at
pretending ;) I have always wondered why Lego didn't make those doors in brown,
but maybe that's yet to come.

/Elin