 Castle / 9109
Re: new castle pics on BrickShelf
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 24 May 2001 13:53:15 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Christina Hitchcock writes:
I just recently updated my BrickShelf page. I know many of the images are very
dark. Sorry :-/

I hope to have something new built in time for BrickFest

Christina Hitchcock

Great detail and what a layout!  I wish I had as much room as you.  I have
my layout built alongside my pool table.  So now I can't play pool and I
still don't have enough room for my whole layout!  I really liked the castle
towers with the gray inverse quarter pieces.  I have a couple of those and
hadn't thought of using them in that fashion.  Something new to try out!
Also, what set did those raised plates with the yellow/white topped
sections.  I have seen them in other peoples' layouts, but don't know where
they came from.

It would be great to hook up with someone with as much castle stuff (built)
as you locally and build one huge town, countryside layout.  I think that
would be a lot of fun!  I noticed you have several of the castle sets built.
Do you have most of the castle line?  I find it interesting that for all the
castle Lego I have, I hardly actually own any real castle sets, meaning
building instructions, pieces to build the exact set...  Most of it is just
random Lego picked up at garage sales and Ebay Lego lots.  I could build a
lot of the sets, but, without the instructions, I don't consider that I
actually "own" such and such set.