 Castle / 9103
Re: new castle pics on BrickShelf
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 24 May 2001 13:03:00 GMT

"Christina Hitchcock" <chitchco@gmu.edu> wrote:

I just recently updated my BrickShelf page. I know many of the images are very
dark. Sorry :-/

I hope to have something new built in time for BrickFest

...I was watching you post them yesterday :-)

,,,I must say _wow_! Quite an impressive collection! and I love the way you've
laid many of them out as part of a coherent whole! Get some more pics of
CastleLand! I'm sure all of us would love to see more of it :-)
---
wubwub
wubwub@wildlink.com
www.sitcatsit.com   <-- a guy and his cat
www.wildlink.com    <-- the wildlinks

BrickFest 2001!
The AFOL Community's Premier Fan Run Event!
www.brickfest.org