 Castle / 9232
My Inn :) Updated
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 1 Jun 2001 02:32:30 GMT

It was sunny the other day, so I got some updated shots of My Inn/Tavern
:)

Sorry for those on dialup... I loaded the page with a few other pictures
too.

Also, a question... are the small pictures on the page big enough to see
the detail? does anyone really click on the image to view the 640x480
pic? if not, I'll remove those, not that I'm worried about the space,
just don't need to be there if no one is going to view them!

Enjoy :)

http://64.193.132.185/Mookie/
Or.. direct link...
http://64.193.132.185/Mookie/talon.html