 Castle / 9231
9230  |  9232
Subject:
Call for Action!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 31 May 2001 16:24:45 GMT

C'mon guys, I'm really tired of always seeing 99% space things on the
LDraw MOTM...
it's time for us to take some action and get some castle things up there
on the board :)

I've resigned myself to LDraw'ing my Inn, so I'd like to hear what
others feel they can do to get us on the board!!  (I'll keep
resubmitting it till we win too!)

Tamy