 Castle / 9254
Re: Call for Action!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sat, 2 Jun 2001 20:56:58 GMT

Elin Overnas wrote:

The biggest problem for me isn´t to make the model in LDraw,
as long as the parts I need are available, and the MOC isn´t too big :)
It does take alot of time, but it´s nice to have an instruction saved.

I´m working on a MOC right now, that is simply to big to make in LDraw, I have
built almost half and that is 7080 pieces...... It feels like I will never
finish it :(
-End of self pitying-

Rendering is a problem though. I think it always looks odd when I do it,
the top is always a bit bigger than the bottom.
That can be because I know nothing about how to do it :)

e-mail me when you've got some time, I can probably give you some hints
if you're using l3pao to create the pov files...

And if you have a good rendered background it presents the model much better.
Look at the space ships and the star backgrounds and you see
what I mean.

I want to learn how to do the scenes, someone has to have a tutorial out
for this somewhere...

I have a few models at my page of some of my MOCs.
If you think any of my MOCs is good enough (personally I don´t think that they
are),
let me know and I will enter it to the MOTM contest.
http://elinlego.topcities.com/ldraw.html

/Elin
Build and be happy!

Any of them! ALL of them! I just want more castle stuff being shown
off.. I don't care if they are small, bigger doesn't always make better!
I know they take a long time to draw out, I spent all day yesterday
doing my Inn, though it's done! even though I had to do a makeshift
baseplate, *I* think it turned out pretty damn nice :)

Tamy