 Castle / 9251
Re: Call for Action!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sat, 2 Jun 2001 19:55:58 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Tamyra Teed writes:
C'mon guys, I'm really tired of always seeing 99% space things on the
LDraw MOTM...
it's time for us to take some action and get some castle things up there
on the board :)
I agree with you, more castle LDraw models!!!

I've resigned myself to LDraw'ing my Inn, so I'd like to hear what
others feel they can do to get us on the board!!  (I'll keep
resubmitting it till we win too!)

Tamy

The biggest problem for me isn´t to make the model in LDraw,
as long as the parts I need are available, and the MOC isn´t too big :)
It does take alot of time, but it´s nice to have an instruction saved.

I´m working on a MOC right now, that is simply to big to make in LDraw, I have
built almost half and that is 7080 pieces...... It feels like I will never
finish it :(
-End of self pitying-

Rendering is a problem though. I think it always looks odd when I do it,
the top is always a bit bigger than the bottom.
That can be because I know nothing about how to do it :)

And if you have a good rendered background it presents the model much better.
Look at the space ships and the star backgrounds and you see
what I mean.

I have a few models at my page of some of my MOCs.
If you think any of my MOCs is good enough (personally I don´t think that they
are),
let me know and I will enter it to the MOTM contest.
http://elinlego.topcities.com/ldraw.html

/Elin
Build and be happy!