 Castle / 9240
Re: Call for Action!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 1 Jun 2001 14:41:00 GMT

Mookie wrote:
I've resigned myself to LDraw'ing my Inn, so I'd like to hear what
others feel they can do to get us on the board!!  (I'll keep
resubmitting it till we win too!)

Ya know Mookie... I TRIED to build something with LCAD, but I just got
too frustrated. It was slow and bulky in my mind, and I got all
confuzzled with what went where and all the freakin windows..... Is
there SOMETHING a bit easier out there to use?? I'd LOVE to build at
work, but I just can't seem to get it together!
--
Matt Brooks