 Castle / 9255
9254  |  9256
Subject:
one main reason we dont see more LDRAW castle models
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sun, 3 Jun 2001 01:22:57 GMT

There is a lack of a number of parts that are found throughout castle.
Headwear in particular is lacking (last count all we have is the bullet
helm, the flair helm and the forestmens hat. We really need another helm
to use on our knights)
But the one piece that is even more important than headwear:
The horse.

Where would castle be without the horse?