 Castle / 9257
Re: one main reason we dont see more LDRAW castle models
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sun, 3 Jun 2001 13:58:21 GMT

Horses... yep, we need them, alright.  But it is an incredibly difficult part,
it seems to me.  (particularly since I have not actually made any parts yet)

But, I have made a horse DAT file that is made from bricks, and
actually has the proper spacing for the actual Lego horse.  You can see it
here:

http://www.andyandjackie.com/lego/horse.htm

I built it with the hope that one day the horse will be available, and when it
is, all we will need to do is replace my horse with the Lego one, keeping the
proper foot spacing and saddle/minifig spacing ( and maybe rotate the Lego
horse a bit to make it fit).

Hope that helps a bit...
-Andy Lynch
http://www.andyandjackie.com/lego/