 Castle / 9230
Re: The Epic Chronicles of Ikros Continue!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 31 May 2001 04:51:15 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Andrew Weiner writes:
well, what can i say? the story is great and always gets better i have been
reading since like november...i think and from then to now it has been
nothing but awsome storylines and plot twists.
Thank you for giving me and everyone else something to enjoy.

You're entirely welcome good Sir.  The best is yet to come, and I'm pretty sure
you won't be dissapointed.  And Lego thinks their July surprise is big...  ;)

--Anthony