 Castle / 9200
9199  |  9201
Subject:
The Epic Chronicles of Ikros Continue!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sun, 27 May 2001 17:15:43 GMT

My friends, I come before you a man reborn.  And to celebrate my reentrance
into legoland, I give you the next installment of the Chronicles of Ikros.
Simply go to the 'story' link on my page and the links will be there.

Added:

Chapter 9 - In the Shadow of Death, Part 2
     (Unillustrated)

Chapter 10 - The Arrival
     (Illustrated, 4 pages)

I hope you enjoy them, and PLMKWYT