 Castle / 9229
Re: The Epic Chronicles of Ikros Continue!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 31 May 2001 04:50:29 GMT

Anthony Sava <ajs0093@pop.tamu.edu> wrote in message

No apologies necessary, to each his own pace.  I'll admit I complain • sometimes
that people look at my stories only for the pictures, but in the end, as • long
as they enjoy what I've done, that's all that matters to me.

I've started to read the prologue and I like it very much.  The only
suggestion I could make would be to separate all the paragraphs with a
space.  It's easier for my eyes to focus on individual paragraphs than to
try and take in one big, long block of text.

Anthony, you also have a real talent for visual composition.  The
combination of real background images and your creations in the • foreground
is great.  I especially enjoyed the shot of the dragon on page 3 of "The
Arrival."  That is a terrific picture.   Excellent composition.  I also
really appreciate your sparing use of digital enhancement after the • photos
have been taken.  The fire effects and the pools of blood are just enough • to
get the job done without cluttering up the picture.

Excellent, excellent work!  Keep it comin'!

Dave

I thank you very much for the kind words.  I don't think my pictures and
storylines are worth all the praise they get, but it always makes my day • to
read compliments on them.

Your pictures are definitely worth the praise they get, not only for the
composition, but also for all the work that went into the marvelous abs
creations featured in them.  I'll have more praise storywise once I've read
all the chapters.

Dave