 Castle / 9216
Re: The Epic Chronicles of Ikros Continue!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 29 May 2001 13:36:56 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Andrew Weiner writes:
In lugnet.castle, Bryan Buckley writes:
In lugnet.castle, Anthony Sava writes:
My friends, I come before you a man reborn.  And to celebrate my reentrance
into legoland, I give you the next installment of the Chronicles of Ikros.
Simply go to the 'story' link on my page and the links will be there.

Added:

Chapter 9 - In the Shadow of Death, Part 2
    (Unillustrated)

Chapter 10 - The Arrival
    (Illustrated, 4 pages)

I hope you enjoy them, and PLMKWYT

http://www.geocities.com/savatheaggie/legohome.html

--Anthony

how could you give this away?  ihope it is removed so not too many people
get to see it.

Hey , don't get all worked up,it's not like I said who lives and doesn't
live. When he told me this,I didn't think he would mind me knowing,hes
probably told other people,too. The death of Kullvox suprised me,I thought
he was gonna live ..him and Garalt were like..Batman and Robin!

Anthony , your work continues to get better and better. The story's really
starting to heat up now! I don't know if I should be saying this without
AnthonY's permission , but only 12 characters will live through the
ending...he didn't tell me who though! We have 78 people left now..so I
wonder..who will be next? The only regret I have is....ANTHONY HAD TO
DESTROY THAT BEAUTIFUL TOWER OF OLIYAN!