 Castle / 9210
Re: The Epic Chronicles of Ikros Continue!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 28 May 2001 22:21:37 GMT

Wow Anthony, it's like you read my mind! Just last week I finally caught up
on reading your story last week and I thought to myself" I want MORE!!!!"
Thanks for granting my wish.
Seriously though, your site is consistently one of the best in the .castle
community. Each time I begin toying with the idea of doing my own site, I
look at yours and say "I want to do something as good as that.".

Fritz

In lugnet.castle, Anthony Sava writes:

Added:

Chapter 9 - In the Shadow of Death, Part 2
    (Unillustrated)

Chapter 10 - The Arrival
    (Illustrated, 4 pages)

I hope you enjoy them, and PLMKWYT