 Castle / 9215
Re: Help! I need somebody! Help! Not just anybody!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 29 May 2001 08:03:08 GMT

The chrome sets seem to be the best minifig per pound way of buying at the
moment.
In the UK they are £1.99 and most of the sets you get 2 minifigs

James Stacey
www.minifig.co.uk

"the Rascal King" <tuxedomask1083@hotmail.com> wrote in message
Okay, so I just got some extra cash that i dont need to put away for the
bills, and I'm looking to purchase some sets. What should I buy? Whuch set
currently in stores has the least juniorized peices I can actually reuse? • I
haven't bought a set in about 6 months, so I'm kinda out of it! Someone • help!
Oh, also.
I've been looking to build up my army. Any Idea which set can do that by
buying a couple of copies? Thanx!
Catch you cats later!
-the Rascal King