 Castle / 9208
Re: Help! I need somebody! Help! Not just anybody!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 28 May 2001 15:52:15 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Jason Cicchini writes:
Okay, so I just got some extra cash that i dont need to put away for the
bills, and I'm looking to purchase some sets. What should I buy? Whuch set
currently in stores has the least juniorized peices I can actually reuse? I
haven't bought a set in about 6 months, so I'm kinda out of it! Someone help!
Oh, also.
I've been looking to build up my army. Any Idea which set can do that by
buying a couple of copies? Thanx!
Catch you cats later!
-the Rascal King

If there's a Tuesday Morning near you, they have a few sets on discount that
would be good for building up an army - but hurry, Lego sets don't last long
there.

For the most part I've found that the best way to build up an army is to
either get small sets with high minifig counts on deep discount (this
involves being patient and then going into a feeding frenzy) or buy
minifig-only lots on eBay.

Bruce