Re: Massive Update: Character Bios
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.org.cw
Date:
Thu, 26 Apr 2001 20:00:07 GMT

In lugnet.castle.org.cw, Chris Maddison writes:
Hello all,
I just finished updating my website, adding over 75 (yes, 75!) character
biographies, as well as adding a structures page, which, while very thin at
the moment, will soon showcase all my major structures in great detail.
Also added was a customizing page, detailing how some of my customizing
processes go.  I also cleaned up the look of the sight in general.  OK, so I
guess you want the links...

To go to the characters:
http://www.geocities.com/xcalabur18/bios.html
(With Shiri's help, I added pages of all characters in a specific faction
for those with fast connections. :-)

For structures:
http://www.geocities.com/xcalabur18/structures.html

For customization:
http://www.geocities.com/xcalabur18/customs.html

Or, go to the main page and browse around:
http://www.geocities.com/xcalabur18/

Thanks, and LMKWYT about it all!
-Chris

Or optionally go to:

http://www.geocities.com/xcalabur18/

and click on all the nicely framed links on the left so you don't have to
put in each url seperately. ;)

It looks really good, Chris - of course I've alread told you that by email.
But I had to hop on the bandwagon here, too.

I like all of the factions and how you have them laid out. When I get around
to redesigning my page I may borrow an idea or two from ya. :)

Great stuff, man!

"Mr. Spikes" ;)