Re: Massive Update: Character Bios
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.org.cw
Date:
Thu, 26 Apr 2001 18:21:10 GMT

In lugnet.castle.org.cw, Chris Maddison writes:
Hello all,
I just finished updating my website, adding over 75 (yes, 75!) character
biographies, as well as adding a structures page, which, while very thin at
the moment, will soon showcase all my major structures in great detail.
Also added was a customizing page, detailing how some of my customizing
processes go.  I also cleaned up the look of the sight in general.  OK, so I
guess you want the links...

To go to the characters:
http://www.geocities.com/xcalabur18/bios.html
(With Shiri's help, I added pages of all characters in a specific faction
for those with fast connections. :-)

For structures:
http://www.geocities.com/xcalabur18/structures.html

For customization:
http://www.geocities.com/xcalabur18/customs.html

Or, go to the main page and browse around:
http://www.geocities.com/xcalabur18/

Thanks, and LMKWYT about it all!
-Chris

First of all I really like mayor Dubin's house. Very nice design, black, white
and red is a good combination. The roof, the chimney the way the second storey
is bigger than ther first. I could go on and on ;)
Not to mention the beds! I just love them, I never thought about using the
round plate as a pillow. Good one.
A pity that the mayor isn't home though. Maybe he's shy :)

I like your story a lot, it's really good. And now with the addition of all
those bios you can get to know the people in it too.
There are simply too many bios to mention all of them but I really fell for the
black army. I always had a thing for he bad guys ;) Death rules!
All in all a great work on those bios. Must have taken you some to write all of
it.

/Elin