Re: Massive Update: Character Bios
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.org.cw
Date:
Fri, 27 Apr 2001 03:29:52 GMT

In lugnet.castle.org.cw, Shiri Dori writes:
Wow, Chris!

OK, OK, so I've seen this all in person, but when it's all put together,
you've got some pretty amazing stuff going on. And the amount of figs you've
got backgrounds for is just amazing. If you keep it up, we might have to
upgrade you to level "Anthony". ;-)

Heehee...I think I need about 30 more characters for that. :-)

And, hon, site and sight are two different things. ;-)

Yeah, yeah...always picking everything apart.  Chill out. :-)

-Chris