Re: Massive Update: Character Bios
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.org.cw
Date:
Fri, 27 Apr 2001 02:28:38 GMT

In lugnet.castle.org.cw, Chris Maddison writes:
Hello all,
I just finished updating my website, adding over 75 (yes, 75!) character
biographies, as well as adding a structures page, which, while very thin at
the moment, will soon showcase all my major structures in great detail.
Also added was a customizing page, detailing how some of my customizing
processes go.  I also cleaned up the look of the sight in general.  OK, so I
guess you want the links...

To go to the characters:
http://www.geocities.com/xcalabur18/bios.html
(With Shiri's help, I added pages of all characters in a specific faction
for those with fast connections. :-)

For structures:
http://www.geocities.com/xcalabur18/structures.html

For customization:
http://www.geocities.com/xcalabur18/customs.html

Or, go to the main page and browse around:
http://www.geocities.com/xcalabur18/

Thanks, and LMKWYT about it all!
-Chris

I think the biographies are simply awesome!!
I love all the pictures, every character is totally unique but as real
as you can get and all look very dangerous looking...
I really loved your story from your main page...I hope you post a 2nd
chapter of the story soon....
...the only problem I see is how powerful your dark tribe is...undead leader,
all the other dark minions....and how your hero faces off against the
"weakest" part of the tribe (end of chapter 1 - intro. into chapter 2)

I don't know if its foreshowing but I'd like to see the remnants of the
"northern kingdom" join with the "southern kingdom" (may be through
the assassination of the king) ....errr...or just have Richard join the
Southern Army...or something like that.
An interesting end to your story could be a powerful but good sorceress
transform into the dark tribe's queen and defeat the darklord using the
3 sacred staffs....I don't know sounds like a good way to end the story....
along the way you could have one of the characters become "undead" and
"join the dark tribe" and steal the last staff held by the Dark Lord........

just giving my opinion on things....again very, very cool stuff - bios,
pictures of the characters (I also really like the Dragon Lancers)
and the story....