Re: My delegates for Brickfest 2001
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.org.cw
Date:
Tue, 24 Apr 2001 18:45:36 GMT

In lugnet.castle.org.cw, Shiri Dori writes:
In lugnet.castle.org.cw, Jeff Stembel writes:
I'll need to know the total number of minifig delegates by June 1st if I'm
going to get the great hall and castle done for Brickfest.  After that, seats
would have to be given up voluntarily by other delegates.  :)

Perhaps a good idea would be to prepare at *least* ten or twenty extra
seats. I'm sure that, in the far fetched event of no spontaneous drop-ins
that would like to participate, other people (already participating) would
gladly fill in those seats. E.g. If there was an extra seat next to me, I
could stick Lumina in next to King Marck, even though I didn't plan on him
being a delegate.

This way, people who weren't planning on participating could join on-te-spot
if they wanted to - but obviously such space would be limited and not
guarenteed.

Yep, I've been planning on having a few extra seats, but there is still the
possibility there wouldn't be enough.  I just want to make sure as many people
get their numbers in.  There is also the chance I'll have to limit the number
of delegates there, but I won't know until the numbers are all in.  One thing
I'll probably end up doing is creating multiple tables, two at least, and
divide it among royalty (kings, queens, etc.) and non-royalty (generals,
advisors, etc.) but that will also depend on the numbers coming.  :)

I'm open to any suggestions or thoughts.  :)

Jeff
"You're taste in fashion, Roger Smith, really reeks."