 Castle / 8643
8642  |  8644
Subject:
My delegates for Brickfest 2001
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 24 Apr 2001 00:32:13 GMT

Hello everybody, I have read all this discussion about the "Gathering of the
Royalty" but wasn't active in the original discussion because I was gone
from my computer for a week.  I think it sounds like a great idea with the
huge meeting hall and the surrounding countryside.  I can probably bring
some pieces of landscape with me along with a couple other MOC's.

For the meeting itself, I'm planning on bringing Vincent and Seifer.  Now
don't yell at me just yet, let me explain first, then you can yell. :-)  I
know Vincent is a villain/tyrant/"bad guy" what have you, but technically,
he rules the realm of Valkayria.  When (if) he attends the gathering, he
will be on his best behavior and conduct things in a businesslike manner.
And he said he wouldn't kill anyone while he was in the meeting hall, but he
definitely will be participating in the fighting tourneys.

So let me know how you feel about this.  I would bring my king and his
servants, but they aren't very well developed yet.  So I guess I'll need
seating for two, Vincent and Seifer.

Wilson, who's eagerly awaiting Brickfest! :-)