Re: My Site!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.org.cw, lugnet.belville
Date:
Sat, 26 May 2001 13:02:29 GMT

In lugnet.castle.org.cw, Leah Cardaci writes:
Hey everbody :-)

I've finally put up a Web page for my LEGO creations. There' s not a lot up
yet, but it has little bit of everything. The address is:
www.geocities.com/skyllarplace.

For those wondering about the crossposting to .Belvillle, my latest MOC for
Castle World is a belville scale small cottage.

The direct link to the cottage:
http://www.geocities.com/skyllarplace/Cottage.html

The biography for the cottage's mistress:
www.geocities.com/skyllarplace/Lady.html

For more,unedited pictures see my brickshelf gallery:

I just wanted to add that the hummingbird isn't my design, it's copied from
Tim Coats' hummingbirds. You can see the original hummingbirds and some of
Tim's other animal creations at the old Castle world site under creatures.
http://web.utk.edu/~pnazarew/castle-world/

-L