Re: Last minute scan before it gets packed into a box...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.org.cw
Date:
Thu, 3 May 2001 14:43:39 GMT

O yeah, that's what Cam of Alpha Team looks like sans microphone -- well, if
she was a castle babe, that is...

She's a BABE!!!! Great scene Richard! The customization on her bo-Um....
FRONT is well done.

Castle Blacktron is hereby set even further back in my "to do" list. Sadly...

Looking forward to it!!!!

Matt