Re: Last minute scan before it gets packed into a box...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.org.cw
Date:
Thu, 3 May 2001 15:59:57 GMT

In lugnet.castle.org.cw, Richard Marchetti writes:
Hey Y'all:

This is a last minute scan of something I have been toying with in between
packing all of my other Lego for a move I must make.  Take a look at the
shockingly poor quality of the MOC scan at:

http://members.aol.com/blueofnoon3/lego/images/surt_bp.jpg

O yeah, that's what Cam of Alpha Team looks like sans microphone -- well, if
she was a castle babe, that is...

Castle Blacktron is hereby set even further back in my "to do" list. Sadly...

=:o|

-- Hop-Frog

Hehe... nice scene, Richard.

I've done the same with Cam, as well, but I haven't put her into my castle
theme because I haven't decided if my society has developed enough to invent
corrective lenses, yet. hehe. :)

If you check my brickshelf account, you'll see my use - but it's under my
space creations under characters.

http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?m=jjacobse

Very nice, work, sir -- I'm intrigued by the female blacktron body -- is
that a sticker/decal or did you paint? Do you have a template? Would you be
willing to share it? :) Questions abound!

Joel J