Re: Last minute scan before it gets packed into a box...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.org.cw
Date:
Thu, 3 May 2001 11:03:11 GMT

Nice little scene Richard.  Did you make both of those torsos?  I'm not
familiar with space torsos, so forgive my ignorance... They both look great
together, so I am guessing you made them both.  Really nice work.

One question:  What is she holding?  Obviously a goblet, and nicely done...
It looks like a chrome lightsabre handle with something on top. Maybe a
Bellville crown?  Is that a Lego piece?

-Andy Lynch

----- Original Message -----
From: "Richard Marchetti" <blueofnoon@aol.com>
Hey Y'all:

This is a last minute scan of something I have been toying with in between
packing all of my other Lego for a move I must make.  Take a look at the
shockingly poor quality of the MOC scan at:

http://members.aol.com/blueofnoon3/lego/images/surt_bp.jpg

O yeah, that's what Cam of Alpha Team looks like sans microphone -- well, • if
she was a castle babe, that is...

Castle Blacktron is hereby set even further back in my "to do" list. • Sadly...

=:o|

-- Hop-Frog