 Castle / 8639
Re: Finally! an Update!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.castle.org.cw
Date:
Sun, 22 Apr 2001 22:32:35 GMT

Thanks Leah, glad you enjoyed!  I didn't want the page to just show one
pic, granted it was a lot more work. I think it turned out better!

Well, depends on which one you mean, since I made two different ones..
they were both done in the same way basically..

First I cut off the knobs on the end of the flames, cut up a couple
stupid pod racer things for the trans orange stick (I could have done
another color... though I think it looked best) and then used some of my
brothers oatey pvc pipe glue on them.
Quirin's staff is a -|- layout, and Vistra's is a flat layout, and I had
to do his in steps, originally I wanted to put all three flames in a fan
shape. Though it wasn't going to work out that well, so... I put the 2
on, and then after it dried, I played with how to put the 3rd one in.

Leah Cardaci wrote:

Nice characters. I like the use of multiple pictures and pictures of
different characters interacting. They add a lot to the bios. You've done a
great job of making your characters seem like individuals.

How did you make that Staff of Fire? It's pretty cool. :-)

I will enjoy seeing more.

-L