Re: Final call for the Gathering seats!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.org.cw
Date:
Thu, 31 May 2001 17:00:10 GMT

"Shiri Dori" <shirid@hotmail.com> wrote:

In lugnet.castle.org.cw, Chuck Rex writes:
My King is in! He is 22 years (Human years - what's that in minifig years?)
old and a little faded, but still strong, still proud, and still in command.
He will come with one advisor who needs a seat, but the rest of the army
will camp a little way off.

Added!
http://www.lugnet.com/castle/org/cw/~88/Brickfest2001/Delegates

...If I can find him, Tilland (www.wildlink.com/lego/tilland) will be there! And
I will be sticking my head in whenever possible too  :-)

Well, either way, everyone is welcome to join our discussions. :-)

...Cant wait! (49 more days!!!!)
---
wubwub
wubwub@wildlink.com
www.sitcatsit.com   <-- a guy and his cat
www.wildlink.com    <-- the wildlinks

BrickFest 2001!
The AFOL Community's Premier Fan Run Event!
www.brickfest.org