Re: Final call for the Gathering seats!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.org.cw
Date:
Thu, 31 May 2001 20:26:13 GMT

In lugnet.castle.org.cw, Richard Marchetti writes:
Shiri:

Okay, I am sending you Black Pearl.  But rather than a seat, I just need a
place for my teeny Castle Blacktron MOC -- probably around 6" square on a
flat surface, and then about 9" vertical clearance. Will that work?

Most certainly! If you send it to me I will definitely bring it along.
Although it might (I stress, might) be a better idea to send the MOC to
someone located in D.C. so that the MOC doesn't have to survive a train ride
as well as shipping. But that's up to you, ja?

<snip>

Sounds awesome. I'll be sure to take pictures of the historic landing (if
that's what I should call it?).

-Shiri