Subject:
Final Call has ended (Was: Final call for the Gathering seats!!)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.org.cw
Date:
Thu, 14 Jun 2001 12:38:11 GMT

In lugnet.announce, Shiri Dori writes:
But HURRY! - spots are filling up, and at some point we will not be able to
guarantee any more seats. :-(  If you are interested, RSVP ASAP!

...And we have now reached that point.  No more reservations please.  ;)  I
will try to have as many extra empty seats available as possible, but they will
fill up on a first-come, first-serve basis.  Once all seats are filled,
arrangements  will have to be made with people who have a bunch (and I highly
encourage everyone to be considerate of anyone who asks for a seat).  I'd
like to express my appreciation to everyone who has shown enthusiasm for this,
and special thanks to Shiri for recording all the names of people who are
planning on attending.  :)

Jeff
-Castle World Coordinator for Brickfest