Re: Delegations to the July Meeting
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.org.cw
Date:
Sat, 28 Apr 2001 01:20:15 GMT

Oh dear! I must've missed this post.

Sorry, Frederick, but I hope that "better late than never"!...

In lugnet.castle.org.cw, Frederick Grondy writes:
Okay, I'm hoping to come to brickfest(I'm also planning on moving the
following week), but I'm not a member of Castleworld (At least not yet, No
Digital Camera). Will my (characters') Attendance be prohibited?(maybe my
attendance can be an unofficial induction ceremony)

Your participation will certainly not be prohibited! Everyone is welcome.

First off, what Leah said is true; you don't *need* pictures in order to
join CW. Of course we all love to see pictures, but if you don't have any,
that's OK too. Plus, if you come to the B-fest, we'll be taking pictures, so
you can use those later if (when!!) you join CW. ;-)

What are the chances you'll be at the Brickfest? You mentioned you're hoping
to be there, but didn't say if that's for sure or not. I don't need to know
- but I'd like to!

If it's not a problem, then I plan on building an Inn. Nothing huge, just
something to accomidate the small party I plan to bring and maybe a few
other small contingents.

An inn would be neat, and would fit in perfectly... awesome!

<snip>
2) The mighty emperor Antonio Inoki with his General Toshiaki Kawada and
Champion Mitsuharu Misawa. (1 seat only, but I will give endless praise,
applause, and Kudos to ANYONE who can identify where I got the names from)

OK, someone else already got the names... but why only 1 seat?

3) The mighty paladin Wilhelm James Keenan (aka Wilhelm the Unmoven,
Wilhelm Dragonslayer, Evilsbane, etc, etc) will be attending in no official
capacity, but would like totry his mettle in the Tourney. (Wilhelm will take
a seat if offered, but is much to humble to demand a seat)

A seat is offered. Please accept. ;-)

So I put you down on the list for a total of 5? However I'm not clear about
your general and champion. If you need more than 5 seats please LMK.

Does anybody have any idea how we'll play the Tourney? I'd suggest a real
basic RPG style system (maybe using AD&D2ndED or Palladium Fantasy Rules).
<snip>

.......we-ellll.... we weren't thinking anything that fancy... a die roll
seems easier. Not all of us are RPG players, and it would be nice to let
kids get involved too. [Last year I remember a couple of kids attending -
Mark and Milissa Millere's children, plus my sister (who won't be here this
year, phew ;-), and young AFOLs.] I don't think there's a need to
over-complicate it, but if anyone disagrees, please speak up!

-Shiri