Re: Delegations to the July Meeting
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.org.cw
Date:
Wed, 11 Apr 2001 04:25:33 GMT

Jeff Stembel wrote:

In lugnet.castle.org.cw, Shiri Dori writes:
In lugnet.castle.org.cw, Pawel Nazarewicz writes:
Well, I think we should do some planning :)  Jeff Stembel has undertaken
building the meeting place for us, so I will go ahead and reserve a few
spots:

One thing I was planning was to have the gathering "hosted" at my castle, Caer
Gwynnyd.  It would necessitate a rebuild, but I've been planning that for a
while anyway.  :)  However, I don't think I could make nearly enough guest
quarters for even close to everyone to stay in, so I'd like to encourage the
camp idea.

One thing I've thought about a bit is whether the gathering should occur
at a "neutral" location. There had been some discussion of a "neutral"
part of Castle World where people could come and meet.

On the other hand, it's also reasonable to host a gathering at some
lords estate (the Pernese Gathers are held by the various holds).
Perhaps the annual gather can be rotated around to different hosts each
year.

Frank