Re: "Royal Gathering" - updated page, and more questions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.org.cw
Date:
Wed, 11 Apr 2001 04:31:56 GMT

I was actually thinking about this the whole time that I was reading this
thread - that there needs to be a lot of background for all of the interaction
between characters. This particularly interests me because I love buildings
(people who went to Brickfest last year might remember the half-timbered
buildings I brought) but I have no imagination for characters and stories and
such.

Got pictures of 'em?

I just read through the thread concerning buildings and structures. I don't
have any specific suggestions, except that I do think it's very important to at
least have an inn where secret stuff could go on after the official meetings.
I'd be willing to take a crack at an inn. I'll post pictures in a few days if I
can come up with something.

Trust me - you'll be doing everyone a big favor, Marc.

So although I won't be bringing any characters or providing any stories, I am
very enthusiastic about helping out with the background. I also think this
would be a good way to intergrate everybody instead of seperate CW and plain
old Castle groups.

I'm glad you want to help out!  I look forward to seeing what you've got :)

-- Pawel