Re: Delegations to the July Meeting
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.org.cw
Date:
Wed, 11 Apr 2001 19:07:33 GMT

In lugnet.castle.org.cw, Ken Dowd writes:
And if you still feel the need for a comic convention, come
to Heroes Convention here in Charlotte, NC, June 8-10. Charlotte is a lot
closer than San Diego anyway and if you want to meet a fellow AFOL, I'll be
there searching out back issues of Usagi Yojimbo (for all you LEGO
Ninja/Castleworld fans, Usagi Yojimbo is a great comic set in 16th century
China and stars a Ronin rabbit - who could resist a Ronin rabbit?).

Well, in Craig's defense, Heroescon (especially in the last few years) is
kind of a broken down pinto compared to the awe inspiring event that is  San
Diego Comicon. But I did meet Stan Sakai(and my personal favorite, Mike
Allred)at Heroes a few years ago and he did me an amazing full page Usagi
drawing, FOR FREEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!
That said, given the option, I'd go to brickfest and try to make it to
wizardworld in Chicago (which is sometime in August).
Ken (who unfortunately won't be able to attend Brickfest).

Fritz (who is uncertain about his Brickfest chances)