Re: Delegations to the July Meeting
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.org.cw
Date:
Thu, 12 Apr 2001 16:18:34 GMT

Leah Cardaci wrote:

In lugnet.castle.org.cw, Frederick Grondy writes:
Okay, I'm hoping to come to brickfest(I'm also planning on moving the
following week), but I'm not a member of Castleworld (At least not yet, No
Digital Camera). Will my (characters') Attendance be prohibited?(maybe my
attendance can be an unofficial induction ceremony)

I'm sure you would be welcome to join the event.  As for becoming a Castle
World member, you don't necessarily need pictures.  I think there are
balladeers that haven't yet submitted any pictures of their creations.
Also, those people with digital cameras have sometimes taken a picture of
the sig-fig(1) of a person that wanted to join Castle World, but didn't have
a camera.

If you like, I would be willing to take some pictures of your sig-fig and
even a few more of your characters provided I'm actually able to re-create
them.  Did you use paint, or an x-acto, to customize your figs?  If not,
please let me know how they are consructed, and I’ll see if I have the
needed parts.  My Dad nabbed the digital camera today, so it will be a day
before I can take the pictures.

I can also offer this service, though my life is pretty hectic right now
so if others have the parts necessary, they would be better choices (but
I have a pretty extensive collection and am only missing a handfull
unique castle parts).

--
Frank Filz

Home: mailto:ffilz@mindspring.com