Re: Delegations to the July Meeting
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.org.cw
Date:
Tue, 10 Apr 2001 14:52:02 GMT

In lugnet.castle.org.cw, Frank Filz writes:
I was thinking we could have something like a Pernese Gather which is
basically a big fair, which all sorts of people come from all over to
attend. There would be plenty of opportunities for council meetings etc.

This sounds to me like the best of all worlds.  The leaders & royalty can be
up in their hall meeting, while their underlings are elsewhere doing all the
real work. ;)  And of course, villians meeting in the shadows.

Unfortunately, there's *no way* I can make it out to this; it's the wrong
coast, the wrong country, and I've got a war that weekend(1).  How much
thought has been given to having minifigs attend without bringing along any
pesky humans?

I'm sure the Blank Shields would like to send a representative.

James

1:Yay!  It's war season again! :)