Re: Delegations to the July Meeting
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.org.cw
Date:
Wed, 11 Apr 2001 21:59:11 GMT

In lugnet.castle.org.cw, Frederick Grondy writes:
<snip>
2) The mighty emperor Antonio Inoki with his General Toshiaki Kawada and
Champion Mitsuharu Misawa. (1 seat only, but I will give endless praise,
applause, and Kudos to ANYONE who can identify where I got the names from)

<snip>
Fritz
f.W.o Supreme Intergalactic Champion
(who would like to take this opportunity to blissfully declare he's 3 sets
away from being Major castle complete)

Wrestlers Extraodinaire

Antonio Inoki
http://members.nbci.com/steveswrestling/pics/japan/inoki/inoki005.jpg