Re: Delegations to the July Meeting
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.org.cw
Date:
Wed, 11 Apr 2001 04:39:20 GMT

Pawel Nazarewicz wrote:

One thing I've thought about a bit is whether the gathering should occur
at a "neutral" location. There had been some discussion of a "neutral"
part of Castle World where people could come and meet.

On the other hand, it's also reasonable to host a gathering at some
lords estate (the Pernese Gathers are held by the various holds).
Perhaps the annual gather can be rotated around to different hosts each
year.

Frank

Well ... if someone feels that their estate is equipped to handle such an
affair, I would welcome their invitation :)  There is a slim chance that I will
be ready with my current project by the time Brickfest arrives, and if that
would be the case, I would be able to accomodate quite a few people.

Jeff has already volunteered.

I plan on bringing parts of my current castle (in progress) anywho.

... so did I address what you addressed or go off on a tangent?  I'm all for
ironing out the details on this and can't wait for July to arrive, although I'm
kinda glad it's not next week because I'm far from ready with all my stuff.

It definitely sounds like fun, and this perhaps is just the incentive I
need to actually get active with Castle World.

Frank