Re: CW Update
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.org.cw
Date:
Sun, 20 May 2001 18:53:12 GMT

In lugnet.castle.org.cw, Nathan McDowell writes:
Hey gang,
This is just a little heads up about the Castle World site.  I've added a
page for updates so you can see what new things have been added a lot
easier.  There are plenty of new characters (mostly from Anthony Sava and
Chris Maddison) and more than a few links have been updated.  Also, and this
might be of interest to some people, there is a new section on the
characters page specifically for wizards (at the behest of Chris Maddison).
If you would to have your wizard character move from the adventurer or
leader sections just send your request to the castle_world@hotmail.com addy,
thanks.

Play Well and all that jazz =)
~Nathan
http://www.castle-world.org

Shameless self-promotion:
  I, and my sig-fig have been added to the site as well. Yay!!!!

And on another note...
  I assume that somebody will be bringing a digital camera to the gathering.
I intend to bring an old-fashioned (i.e. 35mm) one with me, but if anybody's
got a digital one available I'd like to get together (at brickfest)to get
some pics to add to my CW characters page.

  Oh yeah, If anyone's characters need lodgings, I will have some modest
rooms available in the inn/tavern I'm bringing. The base dimensions are
roughly 48x32 studs.

That's all for me.
Fritz