Re: The Gathering - think about it and please RSVP
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.org.cw, lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Tue, 15 May 2001 01:47:56 GMT

In lugnet.castle.org.cw, Elliot Hyde writes:
I expect to be bringing my Castle World :) to the BrickFest.
But I don't know if any of my people will be participating.
I case they do, don't worry about seating, I'll bring a throne
room.

Cool! I'm looking forward to meet you and everyone else.

So can I put you down for definitely-being-at-the-fest?
Plus, what I mean by "seats" is within the Gathering hall (which Jeff
Stembel is kindly providing us!). So if you want your 'figs to join in on
the discussions, just LMK how many are going to be there.

-Shiri