 Castle / 15400 (+100)
  Re: Himoda Temple

Great job Keith! It looks good and accurate, and the close ups are cool. It does look like something out of a japanese movie. (you know, the good kind with subtitles : )) Hasta la Vista, Sean (...) (22 years ago, 30-Dec-02, to lugnet.castle)

  My New Website

Hi all, Well I finally got a digital camera and have taken some pictures of my lego world. So far there isn't much beyond a cast of characters, and a little other silliness. So far it isn't anything elaborate or much beyond a skeleton page, but I'd (...) (22 years ago, 30-Dec-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: My New Website

Good start, Steve. Your characters look good. Can't wait to see more! Oh, the Rogue's Gallery is a fun idea. Who else is going to go in there? Still Building, Josh (...) (22 years ago, 30-Dec-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Help me name Ikros!!

The name you choose will hardly be relevant if you actually get a contract, as the publisher is likely to force a crappy name on you anyway. That said, a spiffy name might help you *get* that contract. I don't know. I really doubt that "Chronicles (...) (22 years ago, 30-Dec-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Roll Call! Anybody else?

John Henry Kruer wrote: > Castle ROLL-CALL - updated list (the 44 knights): > > (1) Jeremy Scott - .castle since I came lugnet... .castle until I DIE! > (2) Joey Finnell > (3) Yaron Dori - proud to be a part of castle > (4) Dan Thompson > (5) John (...) (22 years ago, 30-Dec-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Cool Site Of The Week

It's a wonderful site. I was more than happy to vote for it. Congratulations! -Aaron "Denix" <denix@multiversalis.com> wrote in message news:H7KC5r.F2w@lugnet.com... (...) (22 years ago, 30-Dec-02, to lugnet.castle)

  7418 Gold Shield

Does anyone have a good picture of the new shield that comes in this set? I believe it is a gold and black ovoid shield. Thanks, Aaron (22 years ago, 30-Dec-02, to lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Himoda Temple

Ohhh yes! This is great. Really, I can say no more. (22 years ago, 30-Dec-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Going Podracing!

Check out our latest diorama from our homepage, Going Podracing!; (URL) Boonta Eve Classic podrace day has finally arrived and the slave quarters' residents bid their neighbor Anakin good luck on his quest to win the big race to help out his newly (...) (22 years ago, 30-Dec-02, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.castle, lugnet.build, lugnet.announce.moc) !

  Re: Roll Call! Anybody else?

(...) Ooh, ooh....ME TOO....I love both .castle and .space!! (OOOOHHH, how 'bout a Space Castle??) Peace and Long Life, Tony Alexander (22 years ago, 31-Dec-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Roll Call! Anybody else?

(...) Hi Tony, I think that was done already... cannot recall who did it, but some while ago when the Guarded Inn was re-issued there was a space version of it - it was pretty cool. If I'm not mistaken, it is somewhere on Brickshelf. Cheers, Pedro (22 years ago, 31-Dec-02, to lugnet.castle)

  10066 on LSAH

Not sure if this is news or not (didn't see a thread on the topic), but I ordered a bunch of Castle Accessory packs 10066 yesterday from the LEGO website. Now, what is the black object on the far right of the 1066 pic? (22 years ago, 31-Dec-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: 10066 on LSAH

It's been around for a few weeks. The black blob is a maiden cone-shaped hat. James (...) (22 years ago, 31-Dec-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: 10066 on LSAH

(...) It is the much coveted black maiden hat. For a detailed description of the contents see: (URL) I am proud to say I inventoried. Is that a cool set or what? Maggie C. (22 years ago, 31-Dec-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: 10066 on LSAH

(...) Oh, BiG question… I don’t know what a ‘bunch’ means to you, but I too purchased a “bunch.” (14 in total) So I've got 14 of set #10066 and 5 of another bulk set. But here’s the deal: Am I gonna get 15% off!!! I really hope the offer applies to (...) (22 years ago, 31-Dec-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general)

  Re: 10066 on LSAH

(...) Oh, BiG question… I don’t know what a ‘bunch’ means to you, but I too purchased a “bunch.” (14 in total) So I've got 14 of set #10066 and 5 of another bulk set. But here’s the deal: Am I gonna get 15% off!!! I really hope the offer applies to (...) (22 years ago, 31-Dec-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general)

  Re: Would like to know

Thanx for all your help I'm not getting anything right now because my dad just got a camera and I want to see what I can do with it and see what I like and don't like, for when I buy my own. It has: 3.3 Mega Pixel digital video-up to 45 min. 3x (...) (22 years ago, 31-Dec-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: My New Website

Wow, only one reply. I realized that comments are pretty rare lately in here, and that there really wasn't much on my website to comment about, but I thought I would do better than one lone post. Oh well, such is life But anyway... Thanks for the (...) (22 years ago, 2-Jan-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: My New Website

(...) Yep, comments are rare in castle these days *sigh*. I'm not exactly sure what the deal with castle world is right now, and I guess it's the lack of activity there that kind of stymied most of the posting in this group. (Go to Isle of Mist, and (...) (22 years ago, 2-Jan-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Roll Call! Anybody else?

Don't know what all information you need, but count me in as well... or to be more castle appropriate, my sword is yours. Steve (...) (22 years ago, 2-Jan-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: My New Website

(...) I too saw your site… Although I didn’t comment. (Until now that is!) I really liked it, and even though the content was sparse the overall layout is very nice. Navigation through your site is clean and the structure is well plotted…it’ll be (...) (22 years ago, 2-Jan-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Roll Call! (((Almost 50)))

I'm thinkin’ this is an updated list… Unless I missed anyone??? I'm sure Jeremy can verify ! ~Nevertheless, we’re approaching “50!” C’mon, c’mon, c’mon we need three more… pleazzzzze! -Castle ROLL-CALL: ¯¯¯...¯¯¯ (1) Jeremy Scott - .castle since I (...) (22 years ago, 2-Jan-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Roll Call! (((Almost 50)))

I'm thinkin’ this is an updated list… Unless I missed anyone??? I'm sure Jeremy can verify ! ~Nevertheless, we’re approaching “50!” C’mon, c’mon, c’mon we need three more… pleazzzzze! -Castle ROLL-CALL: ¯¯¯...¯¯¯ (1) Jeremy Scott - .castle since I (...) (22 years ago, 2-Jan-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Roll Call! (((Almost 50)))

Nicole Drumm MS - Closet castle lover with too few bricks to build. -- Thanx~ Nicole Drumm MS (URL) Noeckel" <Shroud_of_kung_fu@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:H82rnJ.KBo@lugnet.com... (...) about (...) (22 years ago, 2-Jan-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Roll Call! (((Almost 50)))

Sorry I am late to the party. My addition to this list is below. -Castle ROLL-CALL: ¯¯¯...¯¯¯ (1) Jeremy Scott - .castle since I came lugnet... .castle until I DIE! (2) Joey Finnell (3) Yaron Dori - proud to be a part of castle (4) Dan Thompson (5) (...) (22 years ago, 2-Jan-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Securities Firm and Statue Maker's Marketplace

Hi all, Here are two more medieval marketplaces. First off is the Securities Firm. (URL) (all ready moderated). This is a new concept for the marketplace, being both an extra wide store and two corner stores facing in. I figured it would be a cool (...) (22 years ago, 2-Jan-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Roll Call! (((Almost 50)))

We NeEd “1” (OnE) MoRe PeRsOn!!! -Castle ROLL-CALL: ¯¯¯...¯¯¯ (1) Jeremy Scott - .castle since I came lugnet... .castle until I DIE! (2) Joey Finnell (3) Yaron Dori - proud to be a part of castle (4) Dan Thompson (5) John "Hendo" Henderson - not (...) (22 years ago, 2-Jan-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Brickshelf ?s

How long dose it nomaly take for somthing to become public? and I am having some problems because the pic I posted in my folder will not open it will just download till it is have done and then it will not go any ferther. thanx in advance. --Kevin (...) (22 years ago, 2-Jan-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Brickshelf ?s

(...) Well, it can vary. Depending on how many folders are uploaded within a certain time span, that will be close to variance with the time it takes to moderate all of them. (it took several days for my Micro Mech model to appear on brickshelf.) Of (...) (22 years ago, 2-Jan-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Securities Firm and Statue Maker's Marketplace

(...) Nice! I like how you divided the shop into two halves, with a shafted style of building on the inside. Very intriguing. I also found it very interesting on how both sides of the store intersect through the middle, and the fact that passers-by (...) (22 years ago, 2-Jan-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Roll Call! (((Almost 50)))

I think adding the good Dr Carney as #50 would be a nice way to round off the roll call. I don't think anyone would argue he's an enormous part of the castle community (even the spacers would admit that). Any objections? (...) (22 years ago, 2-Jan-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Roll Call! (((Almost 50)))

I think it would be best to leave it to people who ask/say they want to be on the list... If you really need someone for the 50th spot put me... I'm in major lurk mode right now, trying to finish up my 2nd degree and more certifications, though I (...) (22 years ago, 2-Jan-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Himoda Temple

Keith, Very cool! Lots of nice details all around, like the weapons racks, the little stone pagoda things in the garden, the little pavilion over the statue, the dragon rider, etc. Who are the blue guys with cowboy hats? Bruce (22 years ago, 2-Jan-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: MM Basil's Artisan Shop

AC, Very cool as always. I especially like the forge and the roof, though the roof idea looks like it would go even better for some sort of tent or temporary pavillion. Bruce (22 years ago, 2-Jan-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: My New Website

Hey, Nice start. Looking forward to the stories. My favorite part is the gallery of Terry Bricks pictures. I don't think I've seen anyone else do Shanara customs. Very cool. Bruce (22 years ago, 3-Jan-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Roll Call! (((Almost 50)))

-Castle ROLL-CALL: ¯¯¯...¯¯¯ (1) Jeremy Scott - .castle since I came lugnet... .castle until I DIE! (2) Joey Finnell (...) (4) Dan Thompson (5) John "Hendo" Henderson - not .castle only, but always around. (6) Anthony Sava - the Lego Bandito and (...) (22 years ago, 3-Jan-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: 10066 on LSAH

(...) Well, I just ordered my 4th one, in addition to 14 other bulk bags, so your "bunch" is greater than my "handful", but I'm sure there are some people who buy these in the triple digit numbers. (...) You gotta use the code. If you order from the (...) (22 years ago, 3-Jan-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general)

  Re: My New Website

Thanks to those who responded. I can't really complain about no responses too much because I am one of those who just reads and rarely posts. Anyway... Matt: I hope to get some more biography information on there, but so far I don't really know too (...) (22 years ago, 3-Jan-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Roll Call! (Almost 50 and 29 more to reach the real goal!)

-Castle ROLL-CALL: ¯¯¯...¯¯¯ (1) Jeremy Scott - .castle since I came lugnet... .castle until I DIE! (2) Joey Finnell (3) Yaron Dori - proud to be a part of castle (4) Dan Thompson (5) John "Hendo" Henderson - not .castle only, but always around. (...) (22 years ago, 2-Jan-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Securities Firm and Statue Maker's Marketplace

Wow Nathan, I finally got the chance to check out your BS folder, you've got some nice work there all around! CastleInn: I love seeing what others have done with this baseplate since I built my Inn on it. Proves that those 'crappy' baseplates can be (...) (22 years ago, 3-Jan-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: My New Website

(...) Well, I hope to see you present the story sometime in the future. (Reading about the characters is always interesting, and it is very tricky to write the descriptions without them turning out to be an all-out spoiler. I know from experience.) (...) (22 years ago, 3-Jan-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: 10066 on LSAH

(...) Didn't order triple digits, but I did just order 40 of them. This apparently was enough for Lego to send me an email asking me to confirm whether I really wanted 40 of them or not. (...) Yes, using the code will show the discounted price right (...) (22 years ago, 3-Jan-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general)

  Re: Securities Firm and Statue Maker's Marketplace

Hi Matt, (...) Thanks! (...) This was the purpose I had in mind when I built it. (...) also as usual my rather poor pics (I will improve). (...) Very Soon, Thanks for your comments and God Bless, Nathan (22 years ago, 4-Jan-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Securities Firm and Statue Maker's Marketplace

Hi, (...) Thanks! (...) Thanks, I saw your inn (I think it was yours) when I first stumbled across Lugnet, some time before I began to contribute. I have always used bases but this one just sat around untill I saw yours then I set it in a "to use" (...) (22 years ago, 4-Jan-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Castle Racing

Some pictures from the Welton's Mire Castle Race. (URL) scores Dragon Prince: 9 catles in 217 days King Bluenardo: 9 castles in 216 days. So all those extra bronze statues sure helped to give the King a one day lead and the Championship Plaque. Best (...) (22 years ago, 4-Jan-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: 10066 on LSAH

(...) ... (...) ... I noticed the same thing, but I don't think it is a bug. My understanding is that you can mix and match the bulk packs to obtain the discount. Cary (22 years ago, 4-Jan-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general)

  Re: 10066 on LSAH

(...) Yes, yes, you can mix and match. The discount is for ordering 15 total bags, from all of the qualifying bags. They don't all have to be the same bag. If you had to order 15 of the same item to get the discount, very few people would actually (...) (22 years ago, 4-Jan-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general)

  Re: Roll Call! (Almost 50 and 29 more to reach the real goal!)

In lugnet.castle, Jeremy Scott writes: -Castle ROLL-CALL: ¯¯¯...¯¯¯ (1) Jeremy Scott - .castle since I came lugnet... .castle until I DIE! (2) Joey Finnell (3) Yaron Dori - proud to be a part of castle (4) Dan Thompson (5) John "Hendo" Henderson - (...) (22 years ago, 4-Jan-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Roll Call! (Almost 50 and 29 more to reach the real goal!)

Wow, four Stephens or Steves in the group. That's almost 10%, which is more than I've seen in a group before. Steve (...) (22 years ago, 4-Jan-03, to lugnet.castle)

  At the Castle Hotel

I saw this on TV recently, and decided it needed to be recreated in LEGO. (URL) Dulin (22 years ago, 4-Jan-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.off-topic.pun)

  Cool Mukai MOC's

For any who may have already, I havn't been over to Mukai's Web Site in a while; Steel Gallery. An to my surprise very nice stuff! Classic Movie Monster and somthing no cave, moat, or chamber should be without! Harryhausen (URL) out the use of (...) (22 years ago, 4-Jan-03, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.castle)

  Re: 10066 on LSAH

(...) 40! …40!?! “Over-Forty!” ¯¯¯...¯¯¯ Oh man Jimmy, you are soooo the K I N G !!! I'll probably eventually get 40… but not all at one time! :-p However, I'm awfully proud that I managed to accumulate about 80 of the previous Castle accessory (...) (22 years ago, 4-Jan-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general)

  Re: Roll Call!

Things got a bit CrAzY with a few ‘mad-rushes’ for the 50th place… But I believe that this is the correct order of arrival. Oh and, I really liked what Felix wrote about honoring Dr. Carney with the 50th spot…but Tammy does have a point with regards (...) (22 years ago, 4-Jan-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: At the Castle Hotel

Groan!!! :) Bruce (22 years ago, 4-Jan-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.off-topic.pun)

  Re: Cool Mukai MOC's

(...) Thanks for pointing this out Eric! I'd almost forgotten his site still existed. (22 years ago, 4-Jan-03, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.castle)

  Re: At the Castle Hotel

(...) Her reply: "The chance of a cheap room is remoat-- it will cost an armor leg....joust kidding!" JOHN (22 years ago, 4-Jan-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.off-topic.pun)

  Re: Cool Mukai MOC's

Hey, thanks for posting this Eric. I always enjoy looking at Mukai's stuff. He's got a very spindly style that looks really cool. -Chris (...) (22 years ago, 4-Jan-03, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.castle)

  Glory, glory 2003!

This is just a glorious year!!! Ninja is totally born anew, and Castle has 'BOTH' the Adventures line and the new Harry Potter sets to feed off of… A new style of Halberdier/Oriental Pike will be quite useful. (URL) the new Black-Cape… looks like (...) (22 years ago, 5-Jan-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.castle.ninja, lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.general, lugnet.year.2003)

  Re: Glory, glory 2003!

(...) My-bad, it’s the Vampire cape just in black. I barely noticed the collar… Wouldn’t an Adventures accessory pack just be phenomenal around now. I'd purchase loads of the set if it included the different head-pieces, (turbans,helmets, and those (...) (22 years ago, 5-Jan-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.year.2003)

  Re: Glory, glory 2003!

(...) I was thinking along the same line as well. (It's nice to see a fresh new line of products to start off the new year, probably the best of these pieces being the new tibetian hats scimtars and halbierder pikes! Finally another part to rival (...) (22 years ago, 5-Jan-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.year.2003)

  Re: Glory, glory 2003!

(...) It is $179.98 for a case of that particular set, and a case contains 2 sets as written in the description. That means they're $90 each. It looks neat, and I'll probably get one when it's on sale sometime, but I won't pay $90 for one. However, (...) (22 years ago, 5-Jan-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.year.2003)

  My new MOC : Medieval fortified town

Hi all castle builders, Due to less space I started to build my huge new project ... in numerous parts ! I started my medieval town on 32x32 plates. Today, two are ended and one is near to be completed. There's no photos on my site yet, but you can (...) (22 years ago, 5-Jan-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: 10066 on LSAH

(...) BL most of them I suppose. I so begged Lego Direct not to include truly worthless items like the brown spear, grey crossbow, the grey halberd, etc. I mean they go for pennies on Bricklink and still no one wants them. Take all those out and (...) (22 years ago, 5-Jan-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general)

  Re: Glory, glory 2003!

(...) I don't think it's leaked. I remember I think for the last 2 years seeing the new stuff on this Marz site. It's just a distributor for stores, so when it gets here it's official and anybody can know about it. Notice some of them have 'no (...) (22 years ago, 5-Jan-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.year.2003)

  Re: My new MOC : Medieval fortified town

(...) a town of that size and detail?? I like the raised ground level so you can have basements. Nice touch. Did you put duplos inside the ground or something? If you pull off a whole town of that size/detail, that would be amazing. e. (22 years ago, 5-Jan-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: My new MOC : Medieval fortified town

(...) included in the modular system you are working on. -- Pawel (22 years ago, 5-Jan-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Soon, soon!

Well, i desided last night to just sit down for a few hours and build. So i have completed one set for my castle world story, and i should get about 4 pics in the story out of it, them im trashing that set and build a new one for the next few pics. (...) (22 years ago, 5-Jan-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: My new MOC : Medieval fortified town

(...) Aaah! Another reason for me to go out an purchase roofing elements and bricks in bulk. :) The village appears rather compact for its size (being on smaller plates), yet it's not entirely cramped, which gives it a very nice appearance. (Maybe (...) (22 years ago, 5-Jan-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Soon, soon!

(...) Hi, Hope this helps: (URL) and, I'd use a decal rather than a sticker…if you want better results! (URL) you’re good, you can achieve these with a few decals and a bit of paint: (URL) if you get it right, you can’t tell the difference between a (...) (22 years ago, 5-Jan-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.minifigs, lugnet.general)

  Re: My new MOC : Medieval fortified town

(...) ! (...) Hi Denix, The medieval town looks great! I like the way you've made it in sections so we can see into the buildings and basements. I also like the level of detail, the well with the chain and pulley is a really nice touch. I'm looking (...) (22 years ago, 5-Jan-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Soon, soon!

(...) Thanks, Alan (22 years ago, 6-Jan-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.minifigs)

  Re: Soon, soon!

(...) It's working for me... I don't know what i can do to help? (22 years ago, 6-Jan-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.minifigs)

  The Bazaar - Project for the Medieval Marketplace

Hello Castle Builders, I had some free time over the holidays, so I made a little project for the Medieval Marketplace. It's actually a collection of very small booths where peasants can sell surplus goods so they can get coin to buy things from the (...) (22 years ago, 6-Jan-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: My new MOC : Medieval fortified town

(...) No, not seriously. But I planned to do it in several time. So, I buy the bricks I need when I need it. (...) Nothing, only LEGO. Denix _____ Fantasy & LEGO (URL) (22 years ago, 6-Jan-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: My new MOC : Medieval fortified town

(...) If you leave in Europe, there's something new in that bulks and it's really helpfull. (...) Yes I'm working on modules because I have not yet the space to build my town in one piece. I don't this town is compact. When I visit some of the (...) (22 years ago, 6-Jan-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: My new MOC : Medieval fortified town

(...) Thanks ;-) (...) It's planned to be in the next release of my site. Have you seen that I have changed all of my site this week-end and added a links page with a link to your site ? Denix ____ Fantasy & LEGO (URL) (22 years ago, 6-Jan-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The Bazaar - Project for the Medieval Marketplace

(...) This is very cool. I have been working on a similar project but have not yet completed it. I like the placement of each shop. It looks like they just sprung up all over. Did you try using other colors for the base of each shop. I think it (...) (22 years ago, 6-Jan-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: My new MOC : Medieval fortified town

(...) Denix, I like it, very nice. How big is this town going to be? Thanks, George (22 years ago, 6-Jan-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: My new MOC : Medieval fortified town

(...) I don't know yet ... It depends on numerous factors like available space, motivation, finances, etc. Denix _____ Fantasy & LEGO (URL) (22 years ago, 6-Jan-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Going Podracing!

Bump! For those who went on a holiday vacation and were not aware of our latest work. If you were and had comments (good or bad) about it, we'd like to hear from you. Kinda disappointed that this piece hasn't gotten the response that we thought it (...) (22 years ago, 6-Jan-03, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.castle, lugnet.build)

  Re: My new MOC : Medieval fortified town

Hey Denix, Well Done! Your modules are quite impressive. Of course, that is what we have come to expect from you :). I especially like the way you built the building over the edges of your plates so that the interiors are accesible. The basement (...) (22 years ago, 6-Jan-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The Bazaar - Project for the Medieval Marketplace

Hi Stephen, Great job on the bazaar! Looks just as I imagined it when I read the word "Bazaar." Way to go. The wide variety of stuff for sale lends it a very nice feel. Very much like a flea market. I really like the awning using the spears. Nice (...) (22 years ago, 6-Jan-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Soon, soon!

Hi Alan, It wasn't working for me when it was first posted but now it works. Did you check it again? Build On, Josh (...) (22 years ago, 6-Jan-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.minifigs)

  Re: Japanese Fishing Village

Hi Keith, Can't believe I am the first person to respond about this. Especially after all the posts about the Himoda temple. Your village is very cool. I like the stone shrines a lot. You do a very good job building in the japanese style. I am very (...) (22 years ago, 6-Jan-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Securities Firm and Statue Maker's Marketplace

(...) Yes! I would have never imagined a tower like you made! I think a revision to the MM Standard is in order... whadya think guys? This must go for all the great MM builders in the .castle community: While I have had little time to comment on (...) (22 years ago, 6-Jan-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Securities Firm and Statue Maker's Marketplace

Hey Nathan, Very neat MOCs. I especially like the statue makers shop. Now I really have to build one of my own, since you and Lenny have done one! The securities firm almost looks like it could be a gate to me. Maybe the entrance to your market? The (...) (22 years ago, 6-Jan-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Glory, glory 2003!

(...) Hey, Great idea, and don't forget the Royal Golden Sword also. Also I'd suggest they'll make cloak's with various colors accessory pack. Did anyone notice that set 4720 includes a clear green goblet? (URL) "Webrain" Dori (22 years ago, 6-Jan-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.year.2003)

  Re: Glory, glory 2003!

"Richard Noeckel" <Shroud_of_kung_fu@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:H87vG0.E2H@lugnet.com... (...) Lawdy Lawks !! Of course it can't be as good as a totally new castle line, but its a new castle none the less and it looks good (from the one (...) (22 years ago, 5-Jan-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.year.2003)

  Re: Securities Firm and Statue Maker's Marketplace

Hey Jeremy, Do you mean add the concept that Nathan just invented? Sure go ahead, seems like a good idea. "Shop design for end of alley" or something like that. The MM sure has taken off hasn't it, Jeremy? Woohoo! Josh (...) (22 years ago, 6-Jan-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: My new MOC : Medieval fortified town

Denis, Your town looks great. I really like the well, stables, and the buildings. The wall looks great because it is large and in proportion with the size of the buildings. I also enjoy seeing a built variation of my cloth shop. Ben (22 years ago, 7-Jan-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: My new MOC : Medieval fortified town

(...) ! (...) Wow! Your MOC looks great ... But something else tipped me off that this was a man after my own heart: (URL) out that wall rack in the background! I've got a couple of swords in my LEGO room also. Care to describe them, Denis, and tell (...) (22 years ago, 7-Jan-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: My new MOC : Medieval fortified town

(...) Your new site looks good, it's easier to find things now (for those of us who don't read French!) On your last site, I saw the buildings, but I didn't see the boats or minifigs. You do good work, Denix. (Thanks for the link!) Stephen (22 years ago, 6-Jan-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The Bazaar - Project for the Medieval Marketplace

(...) Thanks! I wanted it to feel kind of impromptu and disorganized, and I started over several times to get it that way. The Bazaar was actually made from the leftover bricks after I finished a bigger project, so the colors are just what I had (...) (22 years ago, 7-Jan-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The Bazaar - Project for the Medieval Marketplace

(...) Thanks. There was an awning similar to this in the Royal Knight's Castle (set 6090) which used lances. I think my way is better though. (Smile) Stephen (22 years ago, 7-Jan-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: My new MOC : Medieval fortified town

Denix, Beautiful! If this is just the "start" I am amazed to think of the ultimate town. I like how you've built it up so you can have basements, but I wonder if the figs will have problems with flooded basements given that these get down just about (...) (22 years ago, 7-Jan-03, to lugnet.castle)

  MOC - Bowman Fields' Cottage

Hi All, This is my first real[1] Castle MOC ever, the home of Bowman Fields, adventurer-for-hire. It's a bit small, even for a little cottage, but I love the way it looks so cartoony. I was inspired by a photo of a miniature cottage from one of (...) (22 years ago, 8-Jan-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.announce.moc)

  Re: MOC - Bowman Fields' Cottage

hello Jeremiah VanderMark! I like it very much what you've accomplished with this tiny building. A agree completely with the cartoonish look, you mentioned. It's so nice to see what playing with shapes can do to these bricks. Inspiring! Looking (...) (22 years ago, 8-Jan-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: My new MOC : Medieval fortified town

(...) Yes, it is a variation of your cloth shop wich is a good base for inspiration. You can recognize too, a variation of the blacksmith shop. Denix (22 years ago, 8-Jan-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: My new MOC : Medieval fortified town

(...) Damned ! I didn't think about it ! My well is as deeper as my basements ... Chhtttt, don't tell it to anyone ... Denix (22 years ago, 8-Jan-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: My new MOC : Medieval fortified town

(...) ;-) I have a battle axe, a morning star, a tunisian knife I got in a souk in Tozer (sahara), a Napoleon cavalry saber (authentic), a katana, a basque Makhila, two onehand swords, a bastard sword and finally a two hand sword. All of them came (...) (22 years ago, 8-Jan-03, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact